To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
This position would be responsible for assist the Mobile Equipment and Permitting Training Supervisor in the development and implementation of knowledge and skill training, to ensure ongoing progression of all PTAR personnel who require permits and licences in order to work safely and effectively within the appropriate manpower regulations and legislation. The incumbent will be the front-line trainer and assessor of numerous permits and licenses.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Is a Certified Trainer of at least two (2) of the following disciplines:
• Rigger/sling inspector
• Scaffold Inspector
• Fork Lift Class One/Bobcat
• Mobile Crane
• Gantry (overhead crane)
2. Current Indonesian light vehicle licences
3. 5 years experience in the mining industry with 3 years as a Vehicle / Equipment Operator Training Trainer
4. A sound awareness of operational safety issues and an excellent personal safety record
5. Thorough knowledge of Equipment Operator Standards
6. Is a Certified Rigger, Dogman and various MINERBA Vehicle Certificates
7. High level competency in personal computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
8. Batak language skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply in confidence by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than 20 May 2013 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.