1. Subsea Flowline, Installation Engineer, International
Qualification • Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Ocean) • 12+ years of proven and specialist experience in detailed design, procurement, offshore installation and commissioning on deepwater subsea projects with knowledge in deepwater installation of pipelines/flowline, manifolds, PLET/PLEM, jumpers and Steel Catenary Risers (SCR). • Experience planning and executing offshore installation activities for both flowlines and SCRs (contracting, vessel coordination, interface management, simultaneous operations, etc). • Over the last 8 years Candidate must have spent a minimum of 5 yrs holding position as Lead • Flowline/SCR installation Engineer either with an O&G Operator or an Installation Contractor. • Experience with SCR pulling system on Floating Production Units (FPU) for SCR installation. • Experience in Interfacing with FPU Contractor and Subsea Installation Contractor (SIC) for matters related to SCR installation. • Experience in defining and incorporating project Process Safety Management, HSE requirements into final project specification for execution and post-project operations. • Familiar with industry and regulatory codes, standards and recommended practices from API, ASME, DNV etc. Knowledge of pipeline coatings, thermal insulation, Field Joints, welding & NDE standards and procedures. • Experience in managing contracts; monitoring and approving contractor”s plans, procedures, and work output; knowledge of contract management procedures. • Knowledgeable of production operations and installation interfaces with Operations (Permit to Work, SIMOPs, Start- Up Procedures and Operations). • Works effectively with others and strives to reach agreement on key interface issues. Has high ability to achieve goals using influence and trust. Ability to work with Operations Field Personnel is important • Willing to be travel and positioned in the field within fabrication/construction phases
2. Senior Construction, Engineer – Hull Site Team, International Experience
Qualification • Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Naval Architecture, Ocean, or similar applicable field) • 15+ years of proven and specialist experience in hull construction, especially for F(P)SO”s and similar offshore floating structures. • Experience with riser and mooring system interfaces to hull strongly preferred. • Experience planning and executing hull construction and commissioning activities for F(P)SO and similar offshore floating projects. • Experience managing junior construction engineers of varying disciplines. • Familiar with industry and regulatory codes, standards and recommended practices from Classification Societies, ASME, etc. • Experience in managing contracts; monitoring and approving contractor”s plans, procedures, and work output; knowledge of contract management procedures. • Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with cross functional disciplines within the project team as well as engineering, fabrication, and installation contractor representatives including Operation team outside the project team. • Works effectively with others and strives to reach agreement on key interface issues. Has high ability to achieve goals using influence and trust. • Ability to work with Operations Field Personnel is important • Willing to be travel and positioned in the field within fabrication / construction phases
3. Sr Construction Engineer – Topsides and Integration, International Experience
Qualification • Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Civil desired) • 10 or more years experience with construction work on large projects. • Experience includes use of design, construction and behavior based safety principles and concepts, working and communicating with multifunctional project teams. • Highly qualified in one engineering discipline and a broad understanding of principles and techniques in other disciplines. • Performed as field / fab yard representative for one or more disciplines, one or more areas of a project and supervised other field construction staff. • Understands customer focus and anticipates opportunities. • Works effectively with others and strives to reach agreement on key interface issues. • Has high ability to achieve goals using influence and trust. • Knowledge of business principles and their application to projects (i.e. life cycle cost, IRR, Cash Flow, NPV, etc.). • Familiar with industry and regulatory codes, standards and recommended practices from API, ASME, DNV etc. • Experience in managing contracts; monitoring and approving contractor”s plans, procedures, and work output; knowledge of contract management procedures. • Willing to travel and be positioned in the field within fabrication / construction phases
4. HES Specialist – Compliance Assurance National National
• Bachelor/Master degree in HES or relevant technical discipline – Master degree would be an advantage. • A thorough knowledge of the current legislation and new regulation in Indonesia (national and local governments regulations requirements which are applicable to offshore Major Capital Project) • Proficient with Oil and Gas Compliance Assurance and GOI permitting processes. • Considerable experience in the practical application of Compliance Assurance system and tools. • Have experiences on Compliance Assurance (CA) implementation, preferably CA execution in Major Capital Project. • Have experiences on obtaining permits and approvals from Central Government Agencies and Provincial or Local Government Agencies • Have experiences in managing prerequisite surveys and studies to permits approval process. • Have participated in GOI Agencies seminars, course or trainings related to the permitting and approval process would be advantage. • Good technical proficiency in communication to Government Agencies” officer or staff. • Good supervision, teamwork and communication skills.Computer literacy. • Willing to travel to fabrication yard and project sites during construction phases.
5. Data Base Administrator - National
• Formal Educational Requirements (or equivalent) : • Bachelor”s degree in Computer Science or related majors. • Other disciplines with extensive experience in Data Management will be acceptable. • Type and Length of Experience Required (or equivalent): Overall 10-13 years of experience in IT in general; Minimum five years applications systems implementation that involve data management (data mining, ETL, presentation/reporting). • Understand Project Management Process and Document/Information management System. • Have knowledge and skill in Business Analysis, Application development and maintenance • Proficient in data management (Data mining, ETL, data presentation) • Have knowledge and skill in Information Protection (Data security and access control, data backup/recovery) • Have knowledge and experience in system performance assurance Experience in supporting primavera database and Sharepoint • Knowledge and experience in database management product (ORACLE, SQL Server, etc) is an advantage.
6. Commissioning Lead Electrical International National
• Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant • Certification courses Minimum 10-15 years experience in oil and gas and / or petrochemical industry • 5-10 years in pre-commissioning and commissioning of electrical equipment • Familiarity with construction activities such as cable installation; cable continuity and insulation testing; insulation testing of generators, transformers, motors, panels; earthing checks; lighting and socket outlet checks; preservation etc
7. IM Analyst/ IM Handover analyst National (9 personnel) . National
• Minimum of 5 years experience in document control management and using Document • Management Systems, especially for Oil & Gas industry. • S1 Degree in Library & Information Studies or minimum D3 degree in • Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical) • Good IM and IT skills including understanding of the Microsoft office suite and Adobe Acrobat • Proficient in data entry skills Strong customer focus • Strong understanding of Information management and document control principles • Self motivated with ability to work in a methodical and pragmatic using initiative and with minimum supervision. • Demonstrated capacity to learn new skills and integrate new knowledge into existing work activities • Proven experience of Engineering Document Management processes, tools and information products in support of design and vendor engineering information. • Ability to read technical engineering drawings an advantage
Please advertise our opening position. Email CV to email@example.com,Subject : CV IDD Project – position