▪ Required skill(s) Accounting, Taxation, Finance Management and financial analysis, Team Leader, Decision Making.
▪ At least 10 years of experience in Accounting/ Audit Firm or Mining Companies. Familiar with IFRS, Indonesia Taxation and Mining Regulation.
▪ Demonstrated high level of leadership and managerial skills with a minimum of 5 years prior supervisory/ management experience.
▪ Demonstrated extensive background in the financial area including financial analysis, financial reporting, financial modeling, tax reporting.
▪ At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
▪ Managerial and supervisory experience.
▪ Project management skills.
▪ Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
▪ Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
▪ Considerable experience in the delivery of managerial and leadership subjects (as a trainer for minimum 5 years).
▪ Have knowledge of adult learning theory, the methods and principles of curriculum and training design, and the best practices for teaching groups and individuals.
▪ Instructional and facilitation skills.
▪ Time management, analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
▪ Ability to formulate learning objectives, to evaluate training effectiveness, and to assess training needs.
▪ Have the ability to instruct and communicate with organizational personnel regarding training needs for management.
▪ Experience in heavy equipment maintenance.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills to establish and maintain customer relations.
▪ Knowledge and ability to implement safety policies & procedures.
▪ Have good knowledge and experience in mechanical installation techniques and standards.
▪ Have high personal energy level and enthusiastic to work in a dynamic project environment.
▪ Understand project management tools and techniques.
▪ Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
▪ Familiar/ experience working in a dynamic project environment.
▪ Written and oral communication skills in Bahasa and English (minimum Level 6).
▪ Skills in standard office software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
▪ Knowledge of office practices and administrative procedures.
▪ Ability to keep confidentiality of sensitive information.
▪ Responsiveness, work accuracy, initiative, creativity, assertiveness, patience, flexibility.
▪ Having 2 years’ experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
▪ Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
▪ Having experience in using MINEX software.
▪ Excellent planning, analytical, organization and problem solving skills together with mechanical aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
▪Having min 3 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences, and having budgeting skills are essential for senior position.
▪ Extensive experience and proven skills in Civil Engineering/Construction and/or earthmoving industries. Having experience in Civil Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous.
▪Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
▪ Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude to solve technical difficulties.
▪ Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
▪ Capability to do negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
▪ Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
▪ Have an understanding of how to manage projects, including engineering , procurement and construction of fixed plant’s electrical and control systems.
1. Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process