PT Petrosea, Tbk. has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Maintain, arrange, monitor and administer employee and industrial relation in order to provide an immediate support to all employees in conforming with all company s regulations, policies, and procedures.
Requirements:• Min. bachelor degree from any major, preferably Law
• Min. 3 years experience in HR field, especially in Industrial Relation
• Familiar with Government Employment Regulation
• Willing to work extended office hours as and when required, and travel out of the office
• Posses strong analytical thinking and ability to communicate with all levels of staff
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information/documents
• Good attention to detail
Responsibilities:1. Assist coordinator in develop, analyze, draft, gather and organize data for IR/ER guidelines/policies purposes such like SK, policy regulations in order to provide assistance in preparing guidelines/policies in line with company s target and goals.
2. Perform secretarial duties (typing, correspondence, filing) including provide ID card for employees, travel arrangement for IR/ER & GA team, prepare IR/ER monthly report, maintain IR/ER & GA petty cash, arrange meeting/gathering and update membership association (HR Mining Meeting, Apindo).
3. Gather and compile data for preparation of the man power report (Wajib Lapor Ketenagakerjaan); register Wajib Lapor to Depnaker; Distribute the approved Wajib Lapor to internal company who need it; maintain relationship between Depnaker and or other associates if needed to ensure that Wajib Lapor is registered to Depnaker on time.
4. Assist coordinator in negotiation of labor dispute local issue in project and also conduct exit interview in order to represent company.
5. Prepare, register and administer counseling/warning letter for employees in order to ensure any warning letter/counseling process given are conforming to company s procedure.
6. Socialize and accommodate all information that needs to be share to all employees, local community and local authority in order to maintain good communication.
7. Provide advice to all employee s issue and administer them if any.
8. Conduct research and analysis on employee relations issues so that other managers, legal counsel, mediators and external consultants are well prepared to carry out bargain, negotiation and dispute resolution procedures.
9. Keep up to date with the employee relation climate in the organization and the industry also with the proposed and actual changes in employee relations regulations, so that the organization s employee relation policies remain current and relevant.
10. Responsible for all process from preparing, carrying out, collecting and analyzing data from Employee Opinion Survey.
11. Demonstrating willingness to learn new skill and continuously look for improvement in work processes and result.
12. Implement HSE policies and programs in all activities of work area.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: IR/ER Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.